All the stuffs on this section of the website, are mainly tested on a Debian system. So, there is also a great change that it will also run the same way on a ubuntu, or any debian based system. When I did test this stuff on a ubuntu system, I will tell you, otherwise I'm not sure if it will work the same way on a system other than a Debian.
If you read and test this tuto on a Debian based system, please share your experience with us, and tell us if there was any significant differences that you done.
- Usefull command for package manager
- Usefull package for debian
- Volume with lvm2
- Usefull tips for vi
- Boot into solaris after linux install
- Show which version of a package you already had installed
- Enable debian backports packages
- Installing and using awstats
- Usefull command for UUID/label of partition